Imaging exams can be stressful. At Advanced Imaging, we do what we can to make you as comfortable as possible. That starts with keeping you informed.
On this site, you'll find accessible information about the scans we perform and the technology we use. You can take a virtual tour to see what our facility is like and how close our parking is. You can read through our list of frequently asked questions, learn about our radiologists, print out a map of our location, do just about everything but sample the warm cookies in the lobby.
Here are a few guidelines that apply to all exams performed at Advanced Imaging:
- If there is any chance that you could be pregnant or breast feeding, please notify your physician and the staff at Advanced Imaging.
- Please let us know if you have any kind of special needs such as;
- Dietary limitations
- Physical limitations
- Difficult IV start
- At short notice, AI will be happy to pay for overnight accommodations for out-of-town patients.
- If you need help with transportation to your exam, please call us at (406) 327-3950 and we will arrange transportation for you.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out your registration information and provide us with more information about your exam. Please bring your health insurance card or workers compensation carrier and case number.
- Wear comfortable, metal-free clothing, and be prepared to change into a patient scrubs if necessary.
- Bring previous x-rays or scans that relate to area being examed.
If there's information you can't find here, please talk to your physician or call us directly at (406) 327-3950.